Our Pet Policy
Pet Policy Conditions
- Owners must contact the park prior to arrival for approval of their chosen pet/s.
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Pets must be supervised and never left unattended.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Pets or pet bedding are NOT to be washed in our laundry.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are only allowed in chalets under strict conditions. It is essential that the park office is informed of any pets that are with you when staying in Green Haven accommodation.
- The appropriate pet fee must be paid at check in or prior to arrival.
- Pets are not allowed in the bedroom or on furniture; evidence of this will incur an additional cleaning fee.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Green Haven Tourist Park and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your cooperation with our pet policy will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Park.
Get Started Now!
Whether you are planning a few days relaxing, exploring or just passing through, talk to us at Green Haven Tourist Park to discuss what best suits your needs.